Chewing gum vs mints

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Peridot, 10 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

I know we can have the occasional tab of chewing gum and particularly after some of the soups that's really good! But I'm having a read problem with hunger and have read that chewing gum can make this worse. Can I have any sugar free mints at all does anyone know?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    officially the answer is no, but I used to have the wrigleys extra sugar free mints last time, a pack would last about 2 days with no adverse effects.

Now that the ketosis dog breath is back I might have to start using them again.

4. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

Thanks for this, I think I'll try them and see how I go. Mints aren't a trigger for me (unlike fruit chewing gum which I ate so much of I blew up like a puffer fish!) so I should be able to have one or two a day which can't do THAT much harm.

5. JayneGreeny

JayneGreeny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    shake that weight
    I think ill have to try the wrigleys extra sugar free mints cause of my breath.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.