chewing gum

bluehail

I'm a big gum chewer, i get through a pack a day easily
it helps me stop eating if i have something to chew and i think il struggle without it

is it ok to carry on chewing gum on ss ?

TIA :)

Hiya

Chewing gum is one of those things that you may need to take care with, firstly chewing stimulates the gastric juices in your stomach so it then expects food and this can make you feel hungry, but if you already chew gum to avoid that hopefully it won't be a problem.

There is a slim chance it could knock you out of ketosis as well, if you're very sensitive, but I know a lot of people do use gum and are ok.

If it's ketosis breath you're worried about, a mouth spray or those fresh strips are a better bet.

ive chewed gum throughout my whole diet....there are times (especialy early on) when I would have chewed a lot more than gum if I hadnt popped a piece in my mouth. The minty taste stops your cravings and helps freshen your breath. Dosnt seem to have affected my ketosis...

I use gum all the time as i always have done and it was one of those things that i would have struggled without. I use sugarfree gum - atm im particularly addicted to Tridents at the moment :D

I use sugarfree gum - atm im particularly addicted to Tridents at the moment :D

SNAP!!! :DMy fav is the strawberry and lime! have gone of the vanilla and mint n peppermint and starting to like the tropical again! lmao!!!

you tried the new peach n raspberry flavour? lol

Im Gum Crazyyyyyyyyyyy lol lol

thanks for the replys

i use wrigleys extra sugar free gum
will try to cut down so it won't affect the ketosis
good to know i can have the odd one though :)

SNAP!!! :DMy fav is the strawberry and lime! have gone of the vanilla and mint n peppermint and starting to like the tropical again! lmao!!!

you tried the new peach n raspberry flavour? lol

Im Gum Crazyyyyyyyyyyy lol lol

Mmmmm my favourite is the strawberry and Lime which still to this day i think sounds like a horrible combination. I have the odd peppermint ones now and again but i Love the S&L mmmmm.

I have tried them ones Peach and Raspberry - i like them as well yummy!

Have you seen the "tubs" they do that hold 40 and they are little round things - perfect for my desk at work, car and at home lol.

Im well and truly addicted to gum - wouldnt have it any other way....

If it wasn't for gum, and cigarettes... I wouldn't have lost a lb!

Mmmmm my favourite is the strawberry and Lime which still to this day i think sounds like a horrible combination. I have the odd peppermint ones now and again but i Love the S&L mmmmm.

I have tried them ones Peach and Raspberry - i like them as well yummy!

Have you seen the "tubs" they do that hold 40 and they are little round things - perfect for my desk at work, car and at home lol.

Im well and truly addicted to gum - wouldnt have it any other way....

Yea ive seen the tubs, but every time i go to buy them there all sold out, i dont get thre quick enough! I swear the people in the supermarket must think im nutz!! I buy my gum in the bulk packs....there's me with a basket full of gum...they must think what on earth am i gonna do with all the gum lol lol But it stops me from eating, so does the job!!:D

Lol gg2007 i do the same - me and my mate both go and buy loads and are forever buying chewing gum - that and pepsi max lol... I could not survive without chewing gum as it helps to take away the hunger - guess cos im used to it after always having gum :D

Back