Chewing Gum

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
I know I'm probably kidding myself by asking this, but are we allowed to have Chewing gum??? :confused:

No :(

*sigh* I knew it! I just wanted to make sure lol! :(

lol! if only huh!!

Definitely! :) How are you doing today then?

Ah not having a good day today - although its not bad either!
I had work from 8 till 3-30 so didnt have my first shake untill then (i am a chambermaid once a month) and so i was actually craving my shake which cant be a bad thing! lol

How about you honey? x

I'm ok thank you, have had one shake today, debating whether to have my flapjack before my shake or have it last thing. I think I'll have it before the shake because then its done and out of the way. I finally unlocked my profile stuff :D so been sorting that out and added a pic although it's not showing up yet. :(

lol!!!!! i am putting off trying the flapjacks as for me i dont feel ready to start chewing stuff ... sounds weird doesnt it! but chewing is eating and im not ready for that lol but good on you for having them! apparantly they are rank???!!!! lol

When I went to the chemist the first time the chap I saw told me that up to now sugar free chewing gum hadn't been allowed but that Lipotrim were changing their policy on it.

For the latest info I'd email LT direct if I were you [email protected] xxx

They really are. I got 7 of them to have once a day so I've got something to chew but I find myself dreading the moment when I have to get it out the cupboard but know its my only source of nutrition right now so have to do it and it's good really because I take my time whereas with normal food, I'd eat really quick. I chew on ice cubes sometimes if I feel the need to eat. It helps! :D Can I add you as a friend? Although not sure how I do it! lol! Still learning about the site.

Chewing gum would be brilliant!!

The only person who has been complaining about my breath is the OH and Im breathing on him out of badness now :) lol xx

LOL!!! They should make a superhero who kills the villains with super bad breath!! :D

my chemist said sugar free chewing gum is fine, i had it last year when i was on lt and still had the same losses

Chewing gum would be brilliant!!

The only person who has been complaining about my breath is the OH and Im breathing on him out of badness now :) lol xx

snap!

I aint got a partner to breathe on lol! Not gonna get one anytime soon either seeing as he cant take me out for dinner or for drinks! Fairly limited til I've lost all me weight! *sigh* I may rebel with a couple of pieces of chewing gum here and there, or do I need talking out of it pronto? xxx :D

Back