Chickadees Diary

chickadee1976

So here we are on day one, and im in a good place, made my daughter breakfast which included cutting loads of yummy fruit and i didnt pop a little piece in to taste like normal.
Ive had my first vanilla shake and although i felt the texture a little odd it was tasty and i reckon i can survive on them.
Im gearing up to take my before pictures to put in my album as i lost loads of weight years ago and at a size 10 still felt fat, so i think i need some sort of visual images to see the difference in me.

13.29pm updates.
Not managed to get any piccies, the batteries are dead in the camera, so ill take some tonight .
I have taken some measuerements though, the brackets are a kind of guestimate of what id like to be.

Waist- 43 (28)
Bust - 45 (36)
Chest- 38.5 (34)
Hips - 46 (38)
Thigh- 27 (22)
Calves- 17 (15)
Upper arm-14.5 (12)
Forearm-11 (9)

6.15pm update
Had a toffee, nut, raisin bar for dinner, chopped it up into little pieces, it was nice if a little sweet for my taste.
I made everyone else cheese ham and mushroom omlettes, was finding it hard not putting little bits in my mouth from the chopping board, its pure habit not hunger.

Last edited:
Good luck with the rest of day one, I think the pictures is a great idea

xx

Well today has been different.
Got up with a slight headache whih was cured by a bottle of water, i put off having my breakfast so i could have lunh later and keep my bar for the evening.
So made my Strawberry Shake(yum) and sat down to hek my emails and omg an email from Australia Immigration telling us our Visa had been granted . I cant believe it, gonna try to keep on diet till we go but its probably only 2 weeks, then 2 weeks off then ill need to find an alternative in Australia

How exciting, very jealous xx

Back