Chicken & Bacon Hotpot

Hi,
Does any one have the recipe for this please? It was in the Jan / Feb magazine l think. I can't seem to find it any where!

Apologies if this has been repeated but i've searched for ages!

Thanks x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

It's here

Serves: 4
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
Syns per serving:
Extra Easy0.5Original0.5green4*
(*Add 6 Syns if not using chicken as a Healthy Extra)

2 onions
4 garlic cloves
3 lemons
1 small bunch of tarragon
283g/10oz green beans
Fry Light
568ml/1pt stock made with Bovril
4 chicken breasts
4 rashers bacon, all visible fat removed
400g can chopped tomatoes
1 bay leaf
14 green olives
salt and freshly ground black pepper

Prepare the ingredients: slice the onions, finely slice the garlic; roughly chop the lemons and tarragon and trim the beans.

2. Heat a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light. Add the onions and fry for 5-6 minutes until slightly softened. Add the garlic and the stock and bring to the boil. Stir in the lemons, reduce the heat, and simmer gently for 10-15 minutes.

3. Meanwhile, cut each chicken breast in half widthways and wrap with half a bacon rasher, securing with a cocktail stick. Add to the pan with the tomatoes, tarragon and bay leaf. Cover and cook gently for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.

4. Stir in the olives and beans and cook gently for 4-5 minutes. Season well, remove the bay leaf and serve.

Having this tonight :D Well mostly the same, need to change the recipe to take out the icky tomatoes!

It's here

Serves: 4
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
Syns per serving:
Extra Easy0.5Original0.5green4*
(*Add 6 Syns if not using chicken as a Healthy Extra)

2 onions
4 garlic cloves
3 lemons
1 small bunch of tarragon
283g/10oz green beans
Fry Light
568ml/1pt stock made with Bovril
4 chicken breasts
4 rashers bacon, all visible fat removed
400g can chopped tomatoes
1 bay leaf
14 green olives
salt and freshly ground black pepper

Prepare the ingredients: slice the onions, finely slice the garlic; roughly chop the lemons and tarragon and trim the beans.

2. Heat a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light. Add the onions and fry for 5-6 minutes until slightly softened. Add the garlic and the stock and bring to the boil. Stir in the lemons, reduce the heat, and simmer gently for 10-15 minutes.

3. Meanwhile, cut each chicken breast in half widthways and wrap with half a bacon rasher, securing with a cocktail stick. Add to the pan with the tomatoes, tarragon and bay leaf. Cover and cook gently for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.

4. Stir in the olives and beans and cook gently for 4-5 minutes. Season well, remove the bay leaf and serve.

Erm, you are a star - I looked every where!

Thank you :) x

This sounds lush although stupid question alert, with the lemons, do you leave the peel and everything on?! (I told you it was a stupid question lol!!) x

Back