• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CHICKEN BALLS FROM CHINESE

Smirky

Gold Member
Yep 13pp for the whole lot :) and you get about 10 in mine LOL :p yumyum

Wow thats brill, i actually think there is around 8 in some chineses around here, will be having these as a treat at the weekend as a treat with curry sauce yum yum, 21 points for something yummy sounds good to me! I actually thought they wud be loads bcuz of the batter :)

yep whole portion apparently xx

Well if they say 13 per portion then it depends on what ww mean by portion ... As all chineses are different so it can't be 13 pp for a Chinese that does 6 in a portion to a Chinese that does 10..

is it not for the eating out ? so would be how many you'd get in a restaurant rather then a take away ..... my chinese does chicken in strips and you get 12 in a bag ..... but a take away is based on 2 sharing so would say 6 is a portion.

xxx

I had chicken balls last night too and wasn't sure how to point them. As much as I'd love them to be 13pp, realistically in a portion (about 10 at my Chinese) of deep fried chicken balls could never be that low. I tracked 30pp for my balls, fried rice (didn't eat the whole portion) and satay sauce. Not sure how accurate that would be :/