Chicken chicken CHICKEN!!!

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
Just ate 200g of chicken! But tbh I was so close to picking up the phone and ordering a takeaway! So I don't feel too bad about it!
Was totally starving though and just had to eat something!xx

Hi hun well done for making the right choice! I'm only on day 2 and keep debating whether to switch to ss+ but something inside me is screaming NO! How long have you been on Cambridge xx

Been on it 9 weeks, had a few planned day's off for occasions etc, and a few day's where I've cheated lol! But I'll get there in the end and that's what counts :p xx

I absolutely love it lol! But everytime I get back on track something seems to get in the way lol!xx

I found it really helped me to just purley SS at the beginning as it took food out of the equation and made me realise how much I used food for emotional comfort or just out of boredom - I found the structured routine and not having to make decisions about what to eat so beneficial and when I did start eating again a lettuce leaf or a bit of skinless chicken just tasted like paradise and it completely changed my thought patterns and relationship with food now I am eating again just over 3 months later and 4 stone lighter I feel in control and am still losing just not quite as rapidly - it really is the only diet that has ever worked for me - good luck an stay focused x

Back