Chicken chicken wrapped in bacon with garlic philly....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Has anyone got the recipe for this please....

I've heard how delicious it is and would love to try it.

Thanking you. X

think its just slitting the chicken and filling it with the philly, wrapping it with bacon then i normally stick cocktail sticks in then wrap in foil and cook x

i mix a few LC triangles with some garlic and parsley.
slit the chicken breast down the side and stuff in the cheese.
then wrap it in bacon and secure with a cocktail stick and put in the oven for 40 mins. Its incredible!!

wrap the chicken in foil and pour pasatta over too, it makes the chicken juicier and adds a lovely flavoursome sauce which you can pour over the whole meal!

I've tried it with mozzarella stuffed in the middle with a fresh basil leaf and slivers of garlic. Lovely.

I like the idea of using the passata to make a sauce for it.

I fancy trying this recipe with blue cheese stuffed into it.

The garlic & herb philly is a good one as well.

I usually wrap in bacon, but it's also nice wrapped with parma ham, or even just normal ham.

my hubby and I have this all the time its scrummy we use mozarella too! I do a Butternut Squash mash with it I lay the chicken on top when serving also roasted courgettes and asparagus...god its heaven!!

Oooo can philly with garlic and herbs be used as a healthy extra? or is the low fat version quite low in syns? have got to try this it looks yummy! :) xx

and butternut squash mash is the best!! :) have only recently discovered BNS and its my new fave thing!

Yes - but slightly different

I used quark mixed with some fried garlic and chilli sauce or curry powder is good too with chopped coriander mixed in.
Stuff the chicken breast and wrap tighly in parma ham - fat removed, secure using tooth picks.

Sear using frylight in hot pan and then bake in oven GM6 for 25 mins.

SYN FREE AND SO LUXURIOUS :p

I did this last night and it was delicious, but next time will put cheddar in the middle and parma ham round it as the bacon made it a bit too much.

I served it with roasted veg (red onion, peppers, courgettes and mushrooms) sprinkled with a veg oxo, garlic granules, smoked cayenne, salt and pepper, spayed with frylight. YUM!!

Back