Chicken & chorizo casserole

parker

This is absolutely delicious and so easy to do,especially if you have a slow cooker.
You'll need: 4 chicken breasts, chorizo sausage,red pepper,yellow pepper, onions,garlic and a jar of passata. I just chuck it all in the slow cooker before i go to work in the morning and then it's ready by teatime. I've worked it out to be 20 points(EE) for the whole lot because of the chorizo, but served with cous cous,rice or a jacket pot and veg, your laughing at 5 points for a great filling meal.

What would the sins be fir chorizo xxx

my slimming world approved butchers do their own syn free version of choritzo, got some in the freezer so think you've just given me a yummy syn free meal for this weekend!! mmmmmmm

I need to find a sin free butcher pronto ha ha ha x

Hi hun, sounds really delicious! I'm defo going to try it and I love my slow cooker! Have you ever cooked a whole chicken in yours? It's amazing! And joints of lamb too! Question- how much of the chorizo do you add?X

Hi Heather. I put the whole sausage in but i guess its personal taste and how many syns you've got to play with. I think it's 2.5syns for 28g of chorizo.

OK thanks! I will give it a whirl very soon!! I love new recipe suggestions, which is why this forum is so great!! I had a good chat with Gail on the phone earlier! She sounds like she's really going for it with the personal trainer!! She's so fit it puts me to shame!!!X

my slimming world approved butchers do their own syn free version of choritzo, got some in the freezer so think you've just given me a yummy syn free meal for this weekend!! mmmmmmm

Hi Hilly,
Am in Liverpool so not far from Wirral. Where is your butcher and what is it called as syn free chorizo sounds fabulous!
Cheers
Lorraine

Hi Hilly,
Am in Liverpool so not far from Wirral. Where is your butcher and what is it called as syn free chorizo sounds fabulous!
Cheers
Lorraine

It's called Lewis's and it's in greasby......just by the red cat pub and the manor restaurant!

Sorry it took so long to answer you!

:D:D:D

Back