• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cruise PP Chicken Curry Question

Hello everyone

I confess to being a lurker on this site, but have a question - I made the Easy Chicken Curry from the Dukan book, it was REALLY lovely, however, the yogurt seemed to have 'split' during cooking, can anyone tell me what I did wrong?

The curry would have been perfect if this hadn't happened, any answers gratefully received.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I've made the same curry and, must agree, though it tasted lovely, looked a bit of a mess.
I think it split because the yogurt is fat-free. I know one of the other Dukan recipes that have yogurt in requires that the yogurt be stirred in when the dish has been cooked to avoid the splitting. The curries I made before embarking on the Dukan plan called for full-fat yogurt. So, I don't think the splitting can be avoided, unless anyone else has any tips.

I just made this but ran out of yoghurt so used cottage cheese! It was lovely and I took the chicken off the hob and let it cool a bit before adding the cheese and it was fine