Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Chicken goujons

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Gracienoods, 17 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Gracienoods

Gracienoods Full Member

Diet:
    Ww
    I'm having chicken goujons for dinner tonight, does anyone know how many pp they are? There from a butcher so no nv!!! Any help please :) thank you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FenellaF

FenellaF Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.5%)
    Diet:
    Weigh Watchers ProPoints
    Hiya, Asda ones are 5 points for 68g. Hmm.. but M & S ones are 6 points for 112g! Sainsburys are 7 points for 89g. I would think that from the butchers they would be more chicken and less crap, so I would equate them with the M&S ones, but to be on the safe side, maybe 6 points per 100g???

4. Gracienoods

Gracienoods Full Member

Diet:
    Ww
    Thanks very much ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.