Chicken kebab

dancinglilly

Anybody got a good recipe for a syn free chicken kebab, I can't find one. It's a pain searching on my iPhone, comes up with a load of unrelated discussions. Thanx in advance xx

we made a chicken kebab type thing on wednesday, it was just chicken seasoned in a shwartz perfect shake sachet cajun flavour, left in the fridge for a couple of hours. then baked in the oven. was really nice!! infact nicer than alot of the chicken kebabs from pizza shops ive tried (the ones around here literally are just chicken in some sort of seasoning, i dont think any of them bother with a spit anymore like they do with doner!!) we had ours with salad and slimming world chips and a asda wholemeal pitta (i synned it but can have that as a hexb if you have one left!) but we could have done a low syn coleslaw, or a syn free chilli salsa type sauce, or even a garlic sauce using tesco lighter than light mayo (1/2 syn per tbsp) and crushed garlic

oooh im soo having this again!! taste buds are going just thinking of it lol

You could make the minty yogurt sauce just mint sauce fat free yogurt and if you wanted to spice it up a little sprinkle of chilli powder or fresh chilli yum yum i think its syn free

Sarah, jerk spice mix is nice or the Cajun spice both ready mixed in jars just add in as much as you want. You could use a tandoori mix etc

Back