Chicken Paprikash

Hi Petal im on induction and trying it tomorrow. im just using a chicken stock cube in water.

Hi Petal im on induction and trying it tomorrow. im just using a chicken stock cube in water.

Thanks Vicky, i might just try that as i have no bullion in just now

me neither and cant be bothered to go shopping ;)

Does the Chicken Paprikash have enough taste to it as there doesn't seem to be much ingredients?

Hi Petal I found it fine flavour wise but then have to watch as was also giving it to my 2 daughters I know DK was going to add other stuff ie chilli or garlic etc. If you're on induction (think you are) you could easily replace or omit the onion as it's very carby and doesn't add much - I'll be doing that next time!
Hope that helps and enjoy!

How you are feeling now DK? Maybe you could sue Jim??? ;)
lmao!!!

mine is in the slow cooker as we speak. i tell you it wasnt nice skinning chicken thighs at half seven this morning. :( im going home at half twelve to see the dogs, lets hope its cooking away nicely. smells lush, might have od-d on the paprika though and after id put tablespoon i had to double check it wasnt cayenne!!!

Know what you mean I hate the skin removal bit I tend to keep an eye out for the skinless / boneless ones ....... very lazy chicken!

LOL. well looks a bit odd but i think that will be stuff coming out of the bones lol. smells like chicken but not much else but the chicken is melting off the bone. ill probably go home and find nothing but bones in the pot lol

I don't bother taking the skin off, it comes off beautifully in the slow cooker. You know me, if there's a lazy way to do things, I'll find it :D

lol oh i wouldnt hacve bothered if id known!

Back