Chicken soup misery

squeeze86

Anyone else find the chicken soup absolutely revolting?! The shakes I can handle... Even enjoy! But this soup makes me want to barf. Is there a way of making it nicer?? *sobs*

Anyone else find the chicken soup absolutely revolting?! The shakes I can handle... Even enjoy! But this soup makes me want to barf. Is there a way of making it nicer?? *sobs*

Oh dear, sorry to hear that. I really like the chicken soup, I find it really thick and tasty, but can only stomach the strawberry shake. It's so funny how we all like different things apart from the flapjacks; hardly anyone seems to like those! Sorry, not the answer you were looking for I know.

I love the soup, I am so annoyed that the pharmacy gave me only five soup this week. It reminds me of that soup at the swimming baths

I love the soup, I am so annoyed that the pharmacy gave me only five soup this week. It reminds me of that soup at the swimming baths

Don't you tell the pharmacy what you want? I do.

Yeh it's so strange how people like different things. I LOVE the chocolate shake... I think I'll have all choc next time! My pharmacy sells the chicken soup much cheaper... But I just can't stomach it! And I don't think I'll be trying the flapjacks... Iv not heard anyone say they're nice

That's weird that your pharmacy sells the soup cheaper, don't you pay one price for a week? I pay £36, no matter what I want and I alsways get 14 strawberry and 7 choc.

Yeh it's so strange how people like different things. I LOVE the chocolate shake... I think I'll have all choc next time! My pharmacy sells the chicken soup much cheaper... But I just can't stomach it! And I don't think I'll be trying the flapjacks... Iv not heard anyone say they're nice

I suppose it makes sense really that we all like different LT products. I mean, I'll never understand beetroot but some people love it.

Well I have two local pharmacys that do it... One of which is a standard £36 a week which is where I go. But when I first started enquiring I went to the other one, and they sell it by the sachet, £1.70 for shakes and £1 for soup. But I just cannot bear the soup!!

Oh god yeh beetroot and celery are evil. Cannot even look at them without gagging lol

I only survive on choc now, can't stand soup and went off the vanilla n strawberry a few weeks in.
Will they not let u swap for shakes?

Choc is lush ain't it :) especially shaken up with ice cubes... Goes frothy and chilled :) luckily o anticipated that the soup would be vile as it is 'suitable for vegetarians' basically meaning it is just horrid flavourings! So I only got a few. Next week I'll just get the shakes!!

Oh god yeh beetroot and celery are evil. Cannot even look at them without gagging lol

There you go see, I really like celery. I think I'm going to revisit the chocolate shake and try it cold as it has so many fans. Maybe my experience with it hot has put me off unfairly. But, although I do like chocolate, I don't like hot chocolate and I'm not a huge fan of chocolate flavoured ice cream, apart from Haagen Das. Is it a stupid question to ask what kind of chocolatey taste the chocolate shake has?

Have u ever done slim fast?? Cuz I think it tastes like a less creamy version of that. Especially if u froth it up and put ice in it... It's really yum. And I make it with slightly less water so it's tastier and drink a big glass of water straight after to make up for the less water

I love the cold Choc shake with a dash of cold strong pepperment tea. My pharmacy charges the basic rate of £36 per week. I usually order what I want - not what they want to give me.

First day, last meal....gona try the Chicken soup!! Will get back to you with my verdict........though I think I would be happy to eat the leg of a horse at this stage!!

Lol aww bless you, I felt like that yesterday! But I feel totally detached now from my obsessive feelings toward food. Good luck with the soup.. I'd rather starve personally! Lols... Can't stomach it. Hope you have a good evening, my first evening was hell. And didn't really sleep. But stay strong cuz already it's feeling so much easier! X

First day, last meal....gona try the Chicken soup!! Will get back to you with my verdict........though I think I would be happy to eat the leg of a horse at this stage!!

So how was it? Hit or miss?

I love both!! Could snack on them all day, I dont think i have found a food i dont like lol
I am lucky i love all the shake flavours and the soup :)

Lol even the chicken soup? *shudders* yeh that's lucky... At least you can enjoy it!

Back