chicken soup shake

tegzy

how do you make it so that its warm instead of having it cold?

i have the shaker but have been told it explodes in your face if you shake hot liquid in it

I just stick the blender in it like the others, but think some people heat it up in a pan

ah right, just was thinking about taking that one to work with me tonight so i feel like im having something warm (like real food) so i wouldnt be tempted to pick at chippies

boil the kettle add as much water as you need and whisk it up be careful not to spalsh ya self like i did lmao xxx

If I'm at home I use my frothy coffee maker, if I'm at work I make it in the shaker with cold water, and then transfer to a huge mug and microwave till hot mmmm.

I have just one word to say about the soup....Bleaurgh!!:sign0137:

Nikita,

Thanks for that idea! I never thought about microwaving the soup.....doh!! I am hoping I wont be still on TFR in September when I go back to college but at least I have a way to have soup!

had to try the chicken one now lol, mmm its like havin a lush warm cuppa soup :)

changed my mind, this is disgusting lol, no matter how much i tell myself i like it, i really dont lol

i do not recommend using a shaker with hot water, I have personal experience that it explodes in your face (and clothes and kitchen and work surfaces....) doh!

I find that with the soup the first couple of mouth fulls are nice then half way through its horrible! But cooked it on the hob last nite with the whisk and added a bit of pepper and it was alot nicer than without!

I didn't think we were supposed to put shakes in a pan or in the microwave? I thought it did something to the nutrients. I'm sure that's what's been said before on here.

I done it all last week for my tea and still lost 12lb so im not bovered! lol

Back