Chicken Soup

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by AnthonyB, 30 March 2010 Social URL.

1. AnthonyB

AnthonyB New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim food replace
    Hi...Just started the lipotrim diet today..
    Got on fine with the shake,then had the chicken soup:eek:..not taken with the taste..
    Are there any herbs that are allowed to be added to improve the flavour without affecting the diet..Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pheoby

Pheoby Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Don't talk to me about the chicken soup lol, I can't stomach it one bit :yuk:, tried adding chilli flakes and other herbs but It just didnt work for me, although some of the other on this seem to like it....its not for my taste buds either, i'll just stick to the shakes. Best of luck mate! :D

4. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  5. claz

claz wants to be slim

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    Its weird - when i first started lipotrim i didn't like the chocolate or strawberry - so only had vanilla (with coffee) and chicken soup (which i liked) ... on week 3 i decided to try the chocolate and strawberry again and it was lovely - so my advice would be to leave the chicken soup for a week or so and you might find you like it once your taste buds have changed.

6. LipoLisa

LipoLisa Looking a bit bloated!

Start Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.4lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim & Exante
    I like the chicken soup but I can't take it without adding a little something. It has not changed anything at all for me. I can't see how a sprinkling of black pepper will alter my weight loss drastically. And to be honest even if it did, the pepper or chilli flakes make it possible for me to eat the soup so that is ALL GOOD as it keeps me on track.

I've also used thai curry paste, but then noticed it had a smidgeon of citric acid in it so knocked that on the head, but have used curry powder instead.

I look foward to it of an evening. Lisa

7. AnthonyB

AnthonyB New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim food replace
    Thanks a lot everyone. :)

8. annes

annes Full Member

I too enjoy the chicken now I'm three months in, didn't initially. I add a half teaspoon tandoori curry powder (Tescos own) and its really spicey and nice. Coffee with the vanilla is fine too. Don't use any of the others at present.

9. Dez

Dez Full Member

Chilli chicken soup and curried chicken soup are good for me too. You just have to make sure there is no sugar in the curry powder. Without some spice the chicken soup is just too creamy and bland IMO.

10. derek(irl)

derek(irl) Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(28.43%)
    Oh God, its worse than dishwater. and not a thing we can add to make it any better..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.