Chicken soup....

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
What are the green bits in the chicken soup??

And where do they come from?!!!

Ive looked at the powder before I mix it with water and cant see any??

Its highly confusing :S

I dont understand how the water makes them magically appear though?? lol

lmao!!!

probably lol!!

Although im starting to like it more and more, but i find each one tastes different each time lol!!

I did try it about 6 times, with a mixture of different spices and herbs, but its the only one I cant stand. I love the others and even the 2 flapjacks.

you can add a touch of garlic to the soup makes it taste a lot better,i was wondering how the green bits magically appeared too!!

I find the coconut one really nice, the peanut one is an acquired taste, but I liked it by the 3rd one. Its really good to have something to chew on and it helps with my water as I take a swig of water with each bite. Hopefully you can get some at your next WI and I hope you like them.

Yep im definatly going to try!!

Only have to wait til monday so not much longer :)

lol at magic green bits! i will have a look next time!!

i like the flapjacks to.. coconut more so that peanut but hey ho! xx

I think they're really really dried out bits of parsley, cause parsley doesnt really have a flavour or anything??? Tis a mystery!!

What are the green bits in the chicken soup??

And where do they come from?!!!

Ive looked at the powder before I mix it with water and cant see any??

Its highly confusing :S

Sorry your thread hunny was a little hard to read

Chicken Soup - Ingredients
Skimmed Milk powdre, soya flour, soy protein isolate, hydrolysed vegetable protein, di-potassim phosphate, flavouring(?) (i hate unspecified flavouring msg perhaps??) onion powder, maltodextrin, potassium chloride, lechithin, thickeners= xanthan gum, carrageenan, mono clacuim phosphate, vitamin and mineral mixture, PARSLEY, calcuim caseinate, acidity regulator; ptoasuim phosphate..
hths x

Sorry your thread hunny was a little hard to read

chel was saying the soup mix is just plain white powder, and then when you add water, green herbs magically appear ha

and she was wondering how and what they are!

xx

aaah so it is parsely!

But why can we not see them in the mix?? lol its sooo confusing!!!

hehe, id say it is freeze dried ifykwim, ie. all the water is taken out so it is a tiny speck then when the water gets added it absorbs it and wallllahhhh.. little bits of green......x

oooh tasha u may well be onto something there!! x

hehe, i know, i am a chasm of knowledge x

Back