Chicken stuffed with spinach & philly wrapped in bacon

Deegirl

Hi Ladies...I decided I was making this tonight and now can't find the recipe...can anyone help?????

when i make this i mix the spinich with the philly make a pocket in the chichen breast fill with the mix wrap in bacon cover with foil then bake for 35 mins or till cooked

im having sausage and mash for dinner cauli mash not potatoe just mash the cauli with butter and some cheese and its as good as mash

Thanks Sharon...just finished dinner and it was lovely...hubbie and kids loved it too ;) I must try that cauli mash...it sounds lovely :D

it is nice and im not a cauli fan some times i put mustard in as well,

ooh sounds fab! Can we have the cauli with all that butter and cream on CS or is it more for Atkins?

bugger liked the sound of that :(

its prob more atkins i think

but you should be able to have cauli on c/s mashed with butter cos its low carb and butters low carb

I had my menu all sorted for the week...have just realised that the stroganoff that I was going to make tom night, from slimfast book, has sour and double cream in it...so I can't make it :mad: My hubbie has high cholesterol so I'm trying to cater for him as well as me...annoyed now cause I hate making 2 seperate dinners:mad:

that a pain makeing sep meals

Back