Chicken thigh fillets...ideas please!!

First78

I've bought a load of chicken thigh fillets that are now taking up space in my freezer!! I'm not the best cook in the world so was wondering what to do with them to make some tasty SW meals.

Can anyone help me out please?

These are the BEST things in the world!! Slow cook them in a casserole with chicken stock, veggies and pearl barley for a yummy stew.

OR... my favourite thing to do with them - assuming they are skinless, boneless fillets? Marinade them in a little nam pla (fish sauce) with crushed garlic and chilli for at least 2 hours or overnight, then griddle on either a George Foreman style grill or in a griddle pan until cooked through and crispy, and serve in a wholemeal HEb pitta with salad and ex light mayo. EXACTLY like chicken kebab!

Jealous, want some! xx

These are the BEST things in the world!! Slow cook them in a casserole with chicken stock, veggies and pearl barley for a yummy stew.

OR... my favourite thing to do with them - assuming they are skinless, boneless fillets? Marinade them in a little nam pla (fish sauce) with crushed garlic and chilli for at least 2 hours or overnight, then griddle on either a George Foreman style grill or in a griddle pan until cooked through and crispy, and serve in a wholemeal HEb pitta with salad and ex light mayo. EXACTLY like chicken kebab!

Jealous, want some! xx

These sound great!! Nice simple ideas :)
Can I just ask...is pearl barley free or do I use as a HE?

This is the best SW recipe i've tried so far (only been on diet for 3 weeks though) but it is lovely and just half a syn for 3 thighs
Sticky chicken thighs
serves 4 but i just halved all the ingredients for smaller portion.
takes 5 mins to prepare marinade, 25-30 mins to cook
12 skinless boneless chicken thighs
113ml\4 fl oz soy sauce
2 tbsp harrisa powder
4 cloves garlic
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
salt/pepper
1. preheat oven to 200c/gas 6

2. mix all ingredients, pour over chicken and coat well.

3. season chicken, bake for 25/30 mins or until cooked through.
4. scatter with fresh corriander and fresh lime juice.

I had it with baked potato, bbq beans and corn on the cob

Back