1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Chickpea Dahl

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by united_trekkie, 13 July 2008 Social URL.

1. united_trekkie

united_trekkie GO TEAM FFF

Slimming World as from 28/05/2008

Oh my god, I just made a fabulous syn free curry with the chickpea dahl that I'd seen mentioned on here, (I think it was Louise 24)

I sprayed my frying pan with fry light and fried off some chopped onions, chopped peppers and cherry tomatoes, then I added some curry powder and garam masala and some water - I let this sweat down a little and then added quorn chicken style pieces fried it all up aded chickpea dahl and a little more water and heated it all together.

Served with a portion of boiled basmati rice...and I had enough left to freeze for wednesday night after my weigh in !!!!

Funny thing is though...I used to always say that I couldn't cook curries....WRONG:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    oh YUMYUMYUM!!!!!! Was it Lindam that posted that recipe? Well anyway it sounds the same as the one Lindam gave me the recipe for (but it was Lentil Dahl) and I went out yesterday to get all the ingredients and am making it tomorrow night - CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! I've got a wholemeal chappati to go with mine (from hex b) yom!
  4. pink~chocolate

pink~chocolate Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sounds lovely, i'm not that big on curries, but i might give that one a try!

Thanks for posting the recipe.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.