Chickpea dhal?

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
I know the adds is free but what about the morrisons one?

Asda & Morrisons are both free. I used to think the Morrisons one was a bit more spicey than the Asda but the latter has changed their recipe (still free though) and I haven't tried it since.

Hi,

Basic, Chickpea dahl/dhal, canned, 100g javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')1½ 5½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')1½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')Indian Restaurants/Takeaways, Chickpea Dhal, average portion, 350g serving javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDExtraEasy','')5 27 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDOriginal','')5 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDGreen','')Sundar, Chickpea Dhal, canned, 400g can javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDExtraEasy','')Free 14½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDOriginal','')Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDGreen','')Basic, Indian Restaurant, Chickpea Dhal, average portion, 350g serving javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDExtraEasy','')5 27 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDOriginal','')5 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDGreen','')Morrisons, Lentil Dhal, Microwaveable, ambient, 200g pouch javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl06$LBADDExtraEasy','')9½ 12 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl06$LBADDOriginal','')9½

Thanks!!! Now just what to do with it!£

I love the Asda chick pea Dahl put it with some rice (uncle bens long grain 1 syn) and it's a filling meal....me and my oh have tins in our work lockers for emergency food ( shift workers)

Thanks!!! Now just what to do with it!£

You can do a search on the Recipe thread but this is lovely:

3 eggs- free
1 packet Batchelors mild curry rice - free
1 tin of chick pea Dahl - free

Cook rice as per instructions on packet, beat eggs, mix everything together and put in a loaf tin.

Cook for 25-30 minutes at 160-180.

Back