Chicks Refeed Diary

Thats all that matters at the end of the day - is that we feel happy with ourselves right :)

WI tomorrow will have to keep posted! Feeling very bloated today am due totm this weekend so hope that doesnt affect too much! Dont feel like I've lost tho will prob have a bloody gain!

Stayed the same this week! still 10st 2 lbs pretty happy as totm next week and refeed not 100%! Off to a wedding tomorrow then gonna to the refeed week again strictly for 7 days before converting to WW! Hope this works for me x

it sounds like your struggling with refeeding - im refeeding in three weeks so i can go on holiday !!! where do you get these 'bars' from the chemist hasn't mentioned anything like that ??? also great weight loss in four weeks xxx

Yes you can get them from the chemist. You can also just use LT TFR shakes for refeed :)

Hi Lisa yeah I really struggled with refeed plus I had vomitting bug that week which did not help!! The bars are the maintenance bars hun, very nice with a cup of tea- very filling so I cut mine up into littel bits as its easier to eat!!

I'm just home from a wedding yesterday that I refed for and I'm 2lbs heavier :( deary me!!!
Am going to go back to pharmacist tomorrow for a chat- am strongly considering going back on TFR for 2 weeks to get to goal and then refeeding strictly for 2 weeks as I messed it up this time!

Went back and had actually put on 4lbs :( so stuck to the refeed sheet and have now lost 5lbs :) happy happy!!!

Back