Chicks Slimfast Diary

chickadee1976

Hi everyone im on day 4 of slimfast. Im probably in the same boat as most of you and have tried every diet going to no avail but i feel different and strangely serene about my weight loss this time. No calorie counting (not that i have to as i think ive had every food known to man memorised for the last 20 years lol), im going to try and not go mad with weighing, i weighed myself for the first time yesterday so dont even have a start date , 14st 5lb if your interested.
I gave birth to my third and last child in November and really want my body back for me and my partner now :).

So far so good, ive been having shakes for breakfast and a bar for lunch, yesterday was my first day with snacks as i was getting hungry and didnt want to blow it. So today i ahd a vanilla shake , a caramel snack bar and ive just had a chocolate bar for lunch. Im planning a banana snack this afternoon and im having chicken and brocolli for dinner.
Im currently wearing a size 16, although im poured into it, so im looking forward to seeing these fit better on me. Mini goal number 1 is to get under 14 stones which hopefully ill get this week or next :)

Hi Chickadee,
Good luck on your journey, if you dont want to focus on the weighing why not take measurements each week? hips, waist, bust, thigh - once you see the numbers going down it could moticate you like the scales do for others ( i do both as i like to see all my numbers go down!!!! LOL).
Are you going to allocate yourself a 'WI' day, if you weighed yourself yesterday it might be worth using a tuesday...

we are a similar height and the same start weight, i lost 4.5lb qweek one which im chuffed with, if i can maintain half that loss each week i will be one happy camper!

If you need any help then just post, there is loads of experience and advise on these boards!
xxx

Back