Chicks Slimfast Diary

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by chickadee1976, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. chickadee1976

chickadee1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone im on day 4 of slimfast. Im probably in the same boat as most of you and have tried every diet going to no avail but i feel different and strangely serene about my weight loss this time. No calorie counting (not that i have to as i think ive had every food known to man memorised for the last 20 years lol), im going to try and not go mad with weighing, i weighed myself for the first time yesterday so dont even have a start date , 14st 5lb if your interested.
    I gave birth to my third and last child in November and really want my body back for me and my partner now :).

So far so good, ive been having shakes for breakfast and a bar for lunch, yesterday was my first day with snacks as i was getting hungry and didnt want to blow it. So today i ahd a vanilla shake , a caramel snack bar and ive just had a chocolate bar for lunch. Im planning a banana snack this afternoon and im having chicken and brocolli for dinner.
    Im currently wearing a size 16, although im poured into it, so im looking forward to seeing these fit better on me. Mini goal number 1 is to get under 14 stones which hopefully ill get this week or next :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stephie77

stephie77 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(16.8%)
    Hi Chickadee,
    Good luck on your journey, if you dont want to focus on the weighing why not take measurements each week? hips, waist, bust, thigh - once you see the numbers going down it could moticate you like the scales do for others ( i do both as i like to see all my numbers go down!!!! LOL).
    Are you going to allocate yourself a 'WI' day, if you weighed yourself yesterday it might be worth using a tuesday...

we are a similar height and the same start weight, i lost 4.5lb qweek one which im chuffed with, if i can maintain half that loss each week i will be one happy camper!

If you need any help then just post, there is loads of experience and advise on these boards!
    xxx

4. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    Good Luck hun :) I'm a post baby dieter too, I put 7st on with her xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.