Chiiiiiips!!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
Was never so tempted as today. Hubby came home with the 2 boys after football practice with fish and chips, hamburger and chips and chicken nuggets and chips:drool:. The smell nearly drove me over the limit and one little crispie chip had fallen off OH's plate and was sitting all alone under the rim, waiting for me to lift it. And i very nearly did..... but walked out of the kitchen instead :innocent0002:. Was very hungry today for some reason, dunno why. Just one of them days, i suppose. This week has just been one long temptation with all the BBQs but texted my CDC and she kept me on track!! Hope everyone behavin':D

Well done Jax, the willpower to walk away is often the hardest, congratulations!

Hi jaxie, well done you for not given in :) cant say ive been good am of to my cdc tomorrow for a telling of!

becky x

WOO HOO GO GIRL!

Gx

Thanx ladies:D. The halo is almost untarnished but have to admit to a slight indulgence - am having a "dollop" of skimmed milk in my twice daily cuppa:whoopass:. Just need that to set me up for the day.Black tea is just vile and can;t get used to it. Hopefully it doesn;t seem to be doing much damage!!

Back