Childhood memories....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by icemoose, 8 November 2006 Social URL.

1. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Awww I had one too!

So did my kids! Will have to wait for my grandkids now - hopefully a very long time!!!

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I bought one of these for my eldest daughter about 26 (ahem!) years ago when I was a skint teenage single parent. Having seen me use a public phone box (yes - they are a dying breed too) because I couldn't afford my own, she copied me and posted real money in the slots of the chatterphone.

That was all well and good but there were days I was so borassic that I would sit for ages with a knife trying to shake the dosh out again!! I never resorted to actually destroying the phone to get the paltry 30p or so that she'd posted but I was sorely tempted at times!! :rolleyes:

I can still remember having to walk the three miles into town because I didn't have the bus fare, knowing there was money in that bl**dy phone!! I just wanted to smack its happy smiling face in!!

Ahhh memories!! :D

5. almostanangel

almostanangel almostanangel

Diet:
    will be cd
    go on get one then i can admit to buying postman pat on dvd!! and making my 9 year old watch it cos i want to

6. Shimsham

Shimsham Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Go on, treat yourself!

I saw these in woolworths yesterday for under a fiver. Gonna get one for my daughter for 'Father Christmas' to bring - she is 7 months old!! lol:D

Grab yourself a bargain!

Jeanie x

7. Mags

Mags Needs to stick to it!!!

Diet:
    WW
    awwwh i memba this!! i want one too..hehe...ive seen the newer ones n they look good too..id luv 2 get my lil guy this tho...wonder how shippin to Ireland is..hmmm...

8. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    yeeeeeeeeah!! I have one of those from when I was wee too!!!:):):)

9. baileys

baileys Full Member

SNAP NICOLE!!!

I've still got mine - well my mums got it - its gone through us kids and the grandkids - Oh I love the way the eyes move and the noise it makes when you pull it along!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.