Childrens modelling agencys or catalpgue

RScothern

Am keen to register my daughter as a model for either catalogues or modelling and wondered if anyone can recommend any agencies etc as I don't want to get ripped off!!!!! Thanks x

The only thing I can think of is to check out the Mumsnet website, as that seems to have some threads on the subject.

My personal - and I stress, personal - view is that I would be very wary indeed of doing this. If I had a daughter, it is not the kind of thing I would ask her to do.

My daughter had been with DK models for the last 2 years (not sure if she is still on system coz I didn't update photos) I was told this was the best & most trustworthy agency in south Yorkshire. To be honest apart from the portfolio shoot she did she hasn't haf any jobs from it although this is fine as DK are the only agency I found which does not expect any money upfront, they just take a share of wages from jobs.

I would avoid modelsdirect - they are a scam! Eurokids are also meant to be good but they expect £100+ per year to represent the child & they are based in Warrington

Hope this helps a little?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back