Chilli or chilli???

Sarahc

Silver Member
I've got two chilli packs, one is silver, one is white. How do I know which is chilli con carne and which one is tomato?

X

Sarahc said:
I've got two chilli packs, one is silver, one is white. How do I know which is chilli con carne and which one is tomato?

X

Theyre both a chilli con carne, the white pack has kidney beans in, and the silver one is the tomatoey one-i think it does say Tomato chilli on the silver pack doesn't it? They're both really nice :) x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the replies :)

No tomato on the silver one but I just had the white one and it had beans in it! Was nice, just needed to know for when I reorder this week!

X

I found the white one to be nice and the silver one to be awful, really powdery and yuck taste.
But thats just me, someone else is bound to be the other way around! x

*lesley* said:
I found the white one to be nice and the silver one to be awful, really powdery and yuck taste.
But thats just me, someone else is bound to be the other way around! x

That'll be me ;)

I like the chilli con Carnie. The tomato chilli seems slimey to me... Saying that id still eat it lol

The Chilli con Carne is my favourite, it's lush! the tomato chilli is nice, just not as nice as the con carne!!

Can someone confirm if from the list - Caramel shake, is Milk caramel please as wrote on its packet?

Divster said:
Can someone confirm if from the list - Caramel shake, is Milk caramel please as wrote on its packet?

No they are two different flavours

What about the original oatmeal - white packet? Sweet porridge - silver packet? Thankies. I find it a little confusing, as what is wrote on the packets isnt what they called on the list, then there are the white and silver packets, I get confused easily! ;)

Divster said:
What about the original oatmeal - white packet? Sweet porridge - silver packet? Thankies. I find it a little confusing, as what is wrote on the packets isnt what they called on the list, then there are the white and silver packets, I get confused easily! ;)

The oatmeal is in the white packet an the porridge is in the silver-it says on the packs
Also the info sheet that comes with them tells you

Thanks. On the info list its called sweet porridge, but on the pack it says porridge. I will get these sorted in my head! lol

Divster said:
Thanks. On the info list its called sweet porridge, but on the pack it says porridge. I will get these sorted in my head! lol

And im sure the white pack says oatmeal

Back