1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese Buffet

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Auburn, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Not Eating Like a Pig

Any advice for tackling an All You Can Eat Chinese Buffet for lunch?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Theroxykitten

Theroxykitten Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Enjoy it and start the diet again tomorrow? I would have thought Chinese was impossible to eat around. I love it though!
    Last edited: 28 June 2011
  4. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Not Eating Like a Pig

Well I had spicy mushrooms, stir fried vegetables, 2 teriyaki spare ribs (teriyaki, had to do it, they were small though!), one piece of prawn toast and a spoonful of chicken curry. And some coriander steak.
    No noodles, no eggy rice, no battered chickens, no sweet & sour and no spring rolls.

And it was GOOD :D
  5. **Ella**

**Ella** Full Member

Slimming World EE
    If I'm having Chinese I stick to boiled rice and beef and blackbean sauce. I'm a massive chinese food fan and will really struggle without fried rice, salt and pepper chicken and curry sauce so the buffet is a no-go zone for me for a long time :(
  6. x-lizbif-x

x-lizbif-x Full Member

Slimming World
    :sigh: I'm the same, i loved my Chinese Buffet meals..and got a Birthday Meal to go to tomorrow night..and i'm onto my 3rd week at club!

Been having a look at the food directory there is plenty i can still have there and all within my syn allowance..so limit the plates and i will limit the lbs :innocent0002:
  7. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Not Eating Like a Pig
    Lol enjoy Lizbef! It's funny this got bumped, I just got invited to the same place again next Tuesday !
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.