chinese five spice?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Im not sure if i was imagining things or not :S
But did i see that some one added chinese five spice to the chicken flavour soup?

Does any one know what thats like?
And is it allowed??

Hi
Dont know about Lipotrim but on Lighter Life VLCD all you can have is Tabasco sauce and black Pepper
Tabasco really gives the soups a kick
Cheers
James

sorry dont know sure someone will be along soon to let you know

I've added mixed spice to my vanilla shake...so I don't see why not?

I was told by my advisor (and read it on here) that you can add chilli, paprika and pepper, so I would think it would be ok :)

Thanks!!
I hope it was ok, i added a very small amount to the chicken soup and it was soooo much better!!
Going to phone the pharmacy tomorrow to double check!!!

As per Lipotrim rules nothing should be added! Now I do and I couldnt eat it any other way. But becareful with some of the mixed spices as they do have traces of citrus which is a big NO NO! x

oh im going to try and look into whats in the five spices then.. Maybe ill just stick to the shakes after this week... :S

Try Paprika, blackpepper, ground pepper, cheyenne pepper, Garam Masala, Hot Chilli powder mmmmmmmm x

:D reading the bottle i cant see anything about citrus.. but it does have different things in and i think i may have been bad having it... Feeling really bad now... Do you think it will have much effect??

Nope youll be fine, dont worry yourself.
Ive been on LT now for the second time 3 weeks and my losses have been 8lb, 6lb, and 6lb I have a strawberry shake for dinner and a soup every tea time with all the bits added so you should be cool x

Just looked at your pictures and you have done more than fine!!

WOW!! :D

Back