• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

chinese five spice?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
sorry dont know sure someone will be along soon to let you know

Demaris

Silver Member
I've added mixed spice to my vanilla shake...so I don't see why not?

I was told by my advisor (and read it on here) that you can add chilli, paprika and pepper, so I would think it would be ok :)

ChellyWellyBoot

Thanks!!
I hope it was ok, i added a very small amount to the chicken soup and it was soooo much better!!
Going to phone the pharmacy tomorrow to double check!!!

As per Lipotrim rules nothing should be added! Now I do and I couldnt eat it any other way. But becareful with some of the mixed spices as they do have traces of citrus which is a big NO NO! x

ChellyWellyBoot

oh im going to try and look into whats in the five spices then.. Maybe ill just stick to the shakes after this week... :S

Try Paprika, blackpepper, ground pepper, cheyenne pepper, Garam Masala, Hot Chilli powder mmmmmmmm x

ChellyWellyBoot

:D reading the bottle i cant see anything about citrus.. but it does have different things in and i think i may have been bad having it... Feeling really bad now... Do you think it will have much effect??

Nope youll be fine, dont worry yourself.
Ive been on LT now for the second time 3 weeks and my losses have been 8lb, 6lb, and 6lb I have a strawberry shake for dinner and a soup every tea time with all the bits added so you should be cool x

ChellyWellyBoot

Just looked at your pictures and you have done more than fine!!

WOW!! :D