"Chinese followed by Chocolate and Coffee!"

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Feathers, 26 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Hi all! :)

I gave in and had Chinese last night followed by chocolate and a proper coffee! Have to admit, i didn't eat alot....not because i didn't want to or choose not to, but because i was full!! I had a little of everything and i really enjoyed it ;)

I was however, worried how i was going to feel the next day and would i carry on eating the next day. I'm sooo relieved to say i woke up and had 2pts of water then my first hot choc Tetra. I drank another pint of water before having my second hot choc Tetra for lunch. Then i drank 2pts of water throughout this afternoon then had my last choc icecream Tetra for dinner followed by my last pint of water :)

I am now into wk 8 of this diet and have lost 2st 9lbs in 7wks when i got weighed last week. I have planned to have another meal on my son's 8th Birthday on the 13th July. So for the next 7wks i will be a good girl,lol! :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Glad u enjoyed ur chinese.....so pleased ur back on track now....you have done so well so far.....keep up the great work !

Debz xx
  4. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Thankyou Debz :)

I have completely gone off the rails since my last weigh in! I've started going out regularly roller skating in a big park next to my flat and during the past 2 weeks i know i've been burning calories but it has also made me turn to food! I've turned to food (the bad lot!) 5 times!

I spoke with my councilor last night but she suggested i take an extra bar, shake, soup or Tetra but i don't want to do that. I've decided to stop exercising till i get down to 10st as right now it's making me eat!! I get weighed tomorrow morning and i'm going to start afresh with 3 Tetras per day for a week with no exercise and then get weighed again next week to give me that lift :) I've been feeling very tired after being out on the skates. While i was doing no exercise and taking my 3 Tetras i was doing great!

I am very gratefull for any advice or comments that you may have :)
  5. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

I truly wish i had NEVER had that Chinese etc now :( I am sooo all over the place with my diet!

Sigh... here goes another Day 1 for me tomorrow x x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.