1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese food

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by dropitlikeitshot, 17 December 2009 Social URL.

1. dropitlikeitshot

dropitlikeitshot Full Member

Was just wondering...when you normally order Chinese takeaway, how many syns do you allocate to the dish if it contains all free foods (ie for oil/sauces)..I'm out for a lunch to a Chinese restaurant on Sunday and am going to stick to all EE free foods and then syn it at 10? would that be ok?..Am trying to plan ahead so I get a loss this week..I know there will be a cake so going to syn that at 20. Thanks in advance!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    you really need to look up the proper syn value on the syns online - there's no way of knowing how much or how little 'cooking' oils will contribute.
    eg. a chicken chow mein 'should' be totally free but it's actually 7 syns on EE which is more than most people would estimate for cooking oils.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.