chinese help!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by fairybutterfly, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. fairybutterfly

fairybutterfly Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.82%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Guys

Started SW last week and not been doing too badly - treated myself to a chinese takeaway last night while x factor was on and need some help please.

Had chicken curry, fried rice and 2 spring rolls. The chicken curry & rice was split between me and my friend, and of that i left about a quarter.

From what I can see, chicken curry i syns 11.5 and fried rice is 4 (is that really all as it seems really low??). I guess I just half this for the half portions I had?

Also I read on the net that spring rolls are 5 syns each, however these where tiny, more like spring tubes! lol, should I lower the syn value of these as theyre smaller than usual.

Any help will be much appreciated thanks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. delleh

delleh Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Spring rolls are hard because you have to think its deep fried generally! :( x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :thread_moved: t o Eating out section

If you do a search for Chinese there are loads of threads, you might find the answer there

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.