1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese on a green day...?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by AmandaFH, 28 October 2011 Social URL.

1. AmandaFH

AmandaFH New Member

Hi all,

I am new to SW and this is my second day on the plan. Am doing red/green as I prefer this approach and am on a 'green' day today. I am at a friends house this eve and we plan to have a chinese takeaway. I will still have all my syns for this evening but no Healthy Extras (had milk for Hex A and two slices of wholemeal bread for HexB's).

My instinct is to go for Hot & Sour Soup (5 syns) and then king prawn chow mein as this will be mostly noodles and king prawns are lower in cals and fat than chicken. HOWEVER, I can't find Syn values for King Prawn chow mein, would I be better off going for chicken? Or plain boiled rice with a tofu/veg stirfry dish? I'd also like to save 6 syns for a glass of wine...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Amanda x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.