Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Chinese on a red day - Second time lucky!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Sarah-Jayne, 19 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey all :)

Im having a chinese tonight (I think) so will be looking to have beef or chicken in blackbean sauce (which i believe is only about 5 syns on a red day).

What sort of things could I have instead of rice? If I ask for beansprouts, would these be free if I drain them?

What about stirfry veg, is this synned because of the oils they use to cook them?

Thanks xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Bump! Never got an answer the first time round but I will be having chinese tomorrow night on a red day so will be going for beef in black bean sauce and bean sprouts. Are the beansprouts free if I drain them?

Thanks

4. deltalou

deltalou Member

sorry I have no idea but didn't want to read and run. Enjoy your chinese x

5. Moo85

Moo85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Beansprouts are free in general so as long as they dont seem to have come in oil or any sort of sauce I would count them as free :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.