chinese takeaway syn help

ELLIEMONSTER

:confused:

Last night we had a takeaway i checked all the values in my book the trouble was we dont just have a dish we have several and share them between four so its not a full portion... how would i syn it

heres what we had :

beef with mushrooms
beef chow mein
special chop suey
rice
and sweet and sour pork balls ( i did not have any of them :D)

I am so confused as I had a little of each with exception to the pork balls ....

Any help would be greatly appreciated :eek:

Here you go...

Basic/Non Branded Foods Chinese Restaurant, Beef with Mushrooms, average portion 300g serving

extraeasy.gif
4½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4½ Syns
green.gif
Green 19½ Syns

Basic/Non Branded Foods Chinese Restaurant, Beef Chow Mein, average portion 450g serving

extraeasy.gif
8½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 13

Basic/Non Branded Foods Chinese Restaurant, Sweet & Sour Pork, average portion 325g serving

extraeasy.gif
15 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 15 Syns
green.gif
Green 23½ Syns

Only ones I could find!! Hope it helps a bit.

Here you go...

Basic/Non Branded Foods Chinese Restaurant, Beef with Mushrooms, average portion 300g serving

extraeasy.gif
4½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4½ Syns
green.gif
Green 19½ Syns

Basic/Non Branded Foods Chinese Restaurant, Beef Chow Mein, average portion 450g serving

extraeasy.gif
8½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 13

Basic/Non Branded Foods Chinese Restaurant, Sweet & Sour Pork, average portion 325g serving

extraeasy.gif
15 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 15 Syns
green.gif
Green 23½ Syns

Only ones I could find!! Hope it helps a bit.

Thank you..

So do i divide the syns between 4 as the dishes were shared between 4 ?? :confused:

Be careful though because the portions they give you don't always match up with SW's. I had a chicken chow mein the other day and weighed it and SW synned it at 380g but the actual portion was more than 500g.

Blimey.. there's a thought.. will weigh mine in future. I usually stick to Syngapore Chow Mein and count that as 9 syns, as its a little like special chow mein with chillis. Thats really nice and tastey and you don't need any sauce as it is soo tastey too.

I'd love to know what the sweet and sour sauce would be for a 1/3 of the portion, if anyone knows??x

Back