Chinese Tray Specials?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Smirky, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Pro points

Just wanted a little help please;

Usually from the chinese they do a tray special, like one with rice chips and any sauce, rice noodles and any sauce etc etc!

Anyway!! Tonight i'm having one, but i'm strange with chinese cause i only need to have a little bit and i get bloated and full up, so i usually share the tray specials with my mom (who doesn't like the sauces so we have it plain lmao)

So!!! ... getting there eventually, i know egg fried rice for full tray is 10points and i think plain noodles is 4 points?

usually in these trays they do half a portion of what you normally have so therefore being; 5 points for rice and 2 points for noodles...

Seeing as i share it i was thinking, if i point the rice as 3 and noodles as 2 (to be on the safe side) do you think this is about right please? Only i'll be having chicken and pineapple with it all, which is 3 points for the whole thing, but share that also lol! so 1.5 / 2??

So if i point the tray halved as 5 or 6? and then the chicken as 2 would this be ok?? thankyou in advance just want to make sure! :) xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers PP
    I would do that. i may add half a point on top just to make sure but if thats what you think go for it! Enjoy it rather than worry :p :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.