Chinese Tray Specials?

Smirky

Gold Member
Hey!

Just wanted a little help please;

Usually from the chinese they do a tray special, like one with rice chips and any sauce, rice noodles and any sauce etc etc!

Anyway!! Tonight i'm having one, but i'm strange with chinese cause i only need to have a little bit and i get bloated and full up, so i usually share the tray specials with my mom (who doesn't like the sauces so we have it plain lmao)

So!!! ... getting there eventually, i know egg fried rice for full tray is 10points and i think plain noodles is 4 points?

usually in these trays they do half a portion of what you normally have so therefore being; 5 points for rice and 2 points for noodles...

Seeing as i share it i was thinking, if i point the rice as 3 and noodles as 2 (to be on the safe side) do you think this is about right please? Only i'll be having chicken and pineapple with it all, which is 3 points for the whole thing, but share that also lol! so 1.5 / 2??

So if i point the tray halved as 5 or 6? and then the chicken as 2 would this be ok?? thankyou in advance just want to make sure! :) xxx

I would do that. i may add half a point on top just to make sure but if thats what you think go for it! Enjoy it rather than worry :p :D

Back