CHINESE!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by CocoaFiend, 10 April 2010 Social URL.

1. CocoaFiend

CocoaFiend Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My Own
    Every weekend at work, we ekend to get a takeaway. I'm usually pretty good and stick to taking in my own food and steer clear as others munch around me... but tomorrow i'll be working with my two best mates... the three of us girls back together again for the first time in 3 months. They said about getting a chinese and I want to join in just this once, seeing as it is a special occasion :D
    I just wondered what I could order that wont mess me up too much, as I don't want to completely give in tomorrow and end up stuffing my face with syns

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CocoaFiend

CocoaFiend Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My Own
    Thanks :rolleyes: Although i am now thinking about taking in my home made chicken chow mein and just warming it up in the microwave... I'm so worried that i'll end up over doing it :p

4. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    An average chicken chow mein portion is 7syns, go, eat and enjoy. :) Or Chicken Chop Suey with noodles is 5.5. :)

5. CocoaFiend

CocoaFiend Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My Own
    I ended up taking in a homemade chicken chow mein, and ordered some chicken in oyster sauce, as I'd read somewhere that it was only 4 1/2 syns :) was very yummy

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.