• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Chinese :-(

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
S: 14st13.5lb C: 14st10.5lb G: 9st13.5lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st3lb(1.43%)
Hi there.

My BF and I would always eat a Chinese at weekends. so that's always been a downfall of mine. I'm on SS+ and now whenever we get a Chinese I have been ordering a mushroom or vegetable omelette, without rice or Chips.!! It's still mainly an SS+ meal although I know it's cooked in oil or fat, but it doesn't seem to knock me out of ketosis. I actually found that last week I couldn't even eat it all..!!! But it is a little 'treat' for me as such and something I look forward to to help me through the weekends.

Hope ur feeling better soon luvvie. Maybe u could try an ommelette next time and see how u get on with that xxx

S: 14st10lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 3st10lb(25.24%)
Hello, don't mean to be a party pooper but this thread should be moved. People use this 100% area to avoid food discussions. Bring it over to the general page to avoid upsetting anyone x

I was very bad last week, drinking and then mcdonalds which is even worse but the nxt day went straight back onto SS+ still managed to lose 5lbs that week still Felt guilty about it tho.
Just get straight bk on it tomorrow, everyones going to have slip ups every know and then.

S: 17st7lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st8lb(3.27%)
Think the reason you retch is fat content and amount of food. :)