Chip, chippin' away

Candlewix

Down boy!
Hi peeps,
3rd weigh in and I have lost 3lbs:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:....yay!!

So that's 8lbs:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: in 2 weeks, wow, not bad for a underactive thyroid lady.

Well I'm happy. On a 'normal' diet it would have taken me 6 weeks to lose that! At last I get to bunny dance...wooo!

great great!!! it must have been all that bunny dancing helped.

lydiaxx

Whoop whoop Cheryl.. Well done hun x x

Fantastic loss huni xxx

Cheryl.......

Is your medication for your thyroid sorted? I am only asking because i also have an underactive thyroid and they are taking forever to get my thyroxine tablets right... I have been on between 100 mcg and 200 mcg and they can't seem to sort it... I am at present on 175 mcg daily....

If yours is sorted, does it make a great difference?. I was hoping to go slightly into overactive (only for a short time) to see if it boosted my weight loss, but evidently not!! lol

Woohoo!!! Well done...x

Hi SlimmerSu

Cheryl.......

Is your medication for your thyroid sorted? I am only asking because i also have an underactive thyroid and they are taking forever to get my thyroxine tablets right... I have been on between 100 mcg and 200 mcg and they can't seem to sort it... I am at present on 175 mcg daily....

If yours is sorted, does it make a great difference?. I was hoping to go slightly into overactive (only for a short time) to see if it boosted my weight loss, but evidently not!! lol

Oooo, another thyroid lady :)
I'm on 125mg at the moment, put up the last time I had the blood test begining of this year from 100mcg and heck I felt better after that! I am due for my next blood test again shortly and am hoping they put it up again as I have started feeling tired easily again.
Doc's haven't been very helpful with me on the thyroid issue, when I ask questions they sort of hurry me off thrusting prescriptions in my hand. I have found out more from Googling...sadly.
I would have thought 175mcg is quite high but if you feel OK that's the main thing. As for losing weight, I think its always going to be difficult with a metabolism that's slower. Oprah Winfrey has the same problem (reading her blog) so I guess we just have to aim for as healthy as possible. I certainly can't do this diet forever so I guess its eventually finding the middle ground.
I'll see you when we get there, if we ever get there chuck...;) Good luck!

Wooo hoo! Well done xxx

Oooo, another thyroid lady :)
I'm on 125mg at the moment, put up the last time I had the blood test begining of this year from 100mcg and heck I felt better after that! I am due for my next blood test again shortly and am hoping they put it up again as I have started feeling tired easily again.
Doc's haven't been very helpful with me on the thyroid issue, when I ask questions they sort of hurry me off thrusting prescriptions in my hand. I have found out more from Googling...sadly.
I would have thought 175mcg is quite high but if you feel OK that's the main thing. As for losing weight, I think its always going to be difficult with a metabolism that's slower. Oprah Winfrey has the same problem (reading her blog) so I guess we just have to aim for as healthy as possible. I certainly can't do this diet forever so I guess its eventually finding the middle ground.
I'll see you when we get there, if we ever get there chuck...;) Good luck!

Good luck to you too hun.... We WILL make it, i just hope that the metabolism being slower doesn't drag it out too much....
I am doing a refeed early December for Xmas, and depending on how near goal i am i will be back on LT in the New Year.. I must admit, i am quite happy with my losses so far, but it does make me wonder how much more i would have lost if i didn't have this problem... But it is the only diet that gets results quick, and that's what i need... Positive thinking, that's what we need x x x

Well done, you are doing great! :)
Emma x

Back