Chip mesh for air cooked oven chips

Lucky7

Lucky7
These are brill, I have one and use it all the time! It makes the chips lovely and crisp all over, but still light and fluffy inside :drool: enjoy xx

They are fab, I love mine. Gives lovely evenly cooked chips and I made my first batch of SW chips only yesterday!! :)
x

Love it - makes a big difference to end product (exactly as others said - fluffy inside and evenly browned and crisp on outside) and the cooking time. Wish I'd discovered it earlier!!

I use one of these! I think it's fab. I got mine in the pound shop! x

Love it - makes a big difference to end product (exactly as others said - fluffy inside and evenly browned and crisp on outside) and the cooking time. Wish I'd discovered it earlier!!

It will be your new best friend :D xx

I don't mind the fiver I paid - it's worth every penny.
Just cooked my Asda Meatfree Balls on it to go in the pasta and veggie bake for the next couple of nights meals. Done to a turn. Must remember to put a baking sheet under next time though as the balls dripped all over the bottom of the oven. (Nothing worse than drippy balls eh!! - sorry about that lol).

Must remember to put a baking sheet under next time though as the balls dripped all over the bottom of the oven. (Nothing worse than drippy balls eh!! - sorry about that lol).

This made me laugh out loud!!!!! :8855:

I don't mind the fiver I paid - it's worth every penny.
Just cooked my Asda Meatfree Balls on it to go in the pasta and veggie bake for the next couple of nights meals. Done to a turn. Must remember to put a baking sheet under next time though as the balls dripped all over the bottom of the oven. (Nothing worse than drippy balls eh!! - sorry about that lol).
omg the thought of it at 8 o clock in the morning....:eek: haha... getting back to topic tho the mesh thingymejigs are great, i cook all sorts on mine. As for the ACTIFRY I have heard more bad reports than good so think you have been saved ... (unfortunately not from drippy balls tho!!!):p:D

Back