chippies!!!!

bikinibod

likes to fight fat
Hey all :) Just wonderin does anyone know points for chips?? like the oven baked ones how many points woukld they be and on average how many chips would make up a portion, just so i wont have to be weighin them in friends house!!! thank you!!!!:eek:

oh and can someone check points on micro chips because in ww book it says portion of 100g is 4points but there so small so i used my point calculatoe thing and they come out at 2.5???? anyone know?
:)

i know im dreadin it myself i love chips and you get about to in the box of micro ones so i hope theyre 2.5 and not 4 or ive definately gone over my points!!!! :)

are they the black box u put in the microwave, i thought i got 4 1/2 points for them before? I remember anyways thinking they defo arent worth that

ok ive the pack her with me and my points finder thing:

Ingredients: potatoes and sunflower oil

calories per pack cooked: 163
sat fat: 0.5

and on my points finder that works out at 2.5 points but the book says 4pts for small box??? but maybe thats 100g and the box i have dont weigh that i doubt they do cuz you really only get about 10 chips or so!!!

maybe they made them a bit more healty? if they are only 2.5 now i would buy them again. do u have a recent book or an old one? they could have changed something in the ingrediants to make them lower in sat fat or something ?

ya im thinkin thats wat happened its a fairly new book but im guessin the points finder would be spot on, ya most foods seem to be aimin for lower fat nowadays maybe they used to use a different oil and now the sunflower oil makes it bit better, ya theyre tasty enough tomorro night im havin 2 boxes thatl only be 5 points with homemade chicken stir fry that way wen boyfriend gets chinese i wount feel deprived :)

or even one box and 2 slices of bread, chip sandwich mm
i must go get myself some, they always come in handy,i stopped yrs ago getting them over been 4 points.

It is the black box for the microwave isnt it? Is it McCains that do them?

ya its the black microwave box one the macains if you check the bak jus make sure the cals per pack microwaved are 163 and sat fat 0.5 to be sure to be sure :) god its funny how a point or two makes us crazy but then again by goin over two points every day for a week thats 14 points ove for the week it al adds up unfortunately!! not sure about the ove chips, the thick ones are definately healthier less fat cuz they dont absorb as much ilol have to buy some in the weekly shop and do some weighin :)

ok ive the pack her with me and my points finder thing:

Ingredients: potatoes and sunflower oil

calories per pack cooked: 163
sat fat: 0.5

and on my points finder that works out at 2.5 points but the book says 4pts for small box??? but maybe thats 100g and the box i have dont weigh that i doubt they do cuz you really only get about 10 chips or so!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love this thread thank you!!!! .... i love the micro chips! use to live off them and the micro pizza's chicargo is it? well those are like 8/9 points and the chips use to be 4! so straight away i cut them out!!!

BUTTTT!

just gone onto the tesco website, chips, micro - 166cals 0.7 sat fat... = 2.5points!!! yessss! there is a god lmao, these are easy for when i just want a little snack :D thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

PS; btw Mccain Rustic Oven Chips are only 2points per 100g! and they are gorgeous, best ones i've found so far! (sorry if it's been mentioned already!)

ya they are so handy especially if you dont wanna be weighin stuff all the time to find out points!!!! how many chips on average would 100g of the rustic oven chips be i havnt tried them yet but i certainly will yummmy!!! :)

Back