Green Days Chips often

As long as you're sticking to the plan it's fine!

The one week I had lots of chips I gained 2.5lb... I don't think I'm able to get away with them that often, sadly. Hope you can :)

I love SW chips! I have them about 3 times each week as well and it hasn't affected my weight loss.

I paid so much money for my Airfryer, i have SW chips as often as possible!!!! Using Frylight, they are free on SW so why not!?!! x

I don't think anyone would blink if you said you had a baked potato three times a week... so no reason why you can't turn that potato into SW chips instead! Enjoy! :)

I don't think anyone would blink if you said you had a baked potato three times a week... so no reason why you can't turn that potato into SW chips instead! Enjoy! :)

that's such a good point! Im another chip lover here as I dont have a sweet tooth very often but savoury things were my downfall...so Im going to enjoy them and know they are helping me lose the lard !

They are made. Just potatoes cut into chips, par boiled slightly, sprayed with frylight and baked in the oven.
Or many of us just chuck them into the actifry/airfryer with frylight.

Nikipinknickers said:
Stupid question, im new to slimming world (actually starting in saturday) do you buy the chips or do you make rhem yourself? x

Just chip a potato, par boil (or microwave for 4-5mins then shake to rough the edges, spray with frylight and bake until crisp :eek:) I like to add cumin, paprika and celery salt when I shake then up and leave the skin on potatoes. Yummy!

Ah brilliant, thanks guys. I just bought an airfryer (currently still sittin gin the box on my dinning table) because im a chip fiend! Hopefully ill get away with eating them a few times a week too :D xx

Another question (sorry) using frylight in the airfryer... How much do yiu use? I wasnt sure if i would have to use a different kind if oil?

Thanks again! Lol x

I have potatoe wedges (cant be bothered with preboil or peeling) up to three times a week and its never hurt my weight loss. They are great as a saturday night snack with home made salsa and some roated veg sticks.

Back