Green Day Chips using Actifry

BornSlim

Hello, not been on here for a while, but a friend who has lost loads od weight at SW told me about the Actifry, not cheap but got mine at Costco cooks chips with just a teaspoon of oil in what looks a bit like a deep fat fryer, my husband even uses it, they are really tasty chips and free on green days, I heard you can also cook other food in it too, but up to now only cooked chips, best potatoes to use are Maris Piper or King Edwards, anyone else got an Actifry that could give me more tips on cooking SW recipes in it?

I love the actifry. I sometimes do roast veg in it - I quarter a couple of red onions, cut up a couple of courgettes, cut a few peppers into chunks and add some diced chicken. Spray with frylight then leave for 25 minutes - it tastes beautiful.

Or you can leave out the chicken and use it as a side dish for your superfree 1/3 on EE.

how much are they

When I feel lazy I cook my chips with my quorn sausages in there together and then add beans or mushy peas - easiest meal to cook ever and the quorn sausages are yum!

You can add spices to the chips also x

Iv never heard of it before, i usually make the SW chips with fry light but its so much hassle, can you tell me how much is it for an actifry?? xx

we have had one for months. I use frylight instead of oil, which makes chips FREE! Can have chips every night of the week if I wanted :)

I might see if OH will buy me one of these - i really want one and i have been too lazy to do sw chips recently, even though they are amazing!

Back