CHIQUITOS......Help!!

kellythepeg

Silver Member
Just had a bit of a 'moment' and I’m feeling a little deflated :( Here's the facts and figures: even if I manage a loss this week of 2.8lbs (which I very, VERY much doubt) I’ll only be back to 190.0lbs which will be the same weight I managed to get down to 4 weeks before..! 4 weeks of nothing but gaining and losing and then regaining again! And all this is dependant on if I can even get back down to 190.0lbs.. If not, I’ll be HEAVIER than I was 4 weeks ago…!!!!!! :( I really have had such a great time but God I’m frustrated with myself now…

This weekends plans don’t bode well either:

Friday – dinner out (Chiquitos seems to be the most popular choice so far!...dread!!) and cinema

Saturday – dinner out, birthday cocktail party, night out (food, drink, drink, drink….)

Sunday – who knows…

All set for the big ‘back-on-it’ weigh in on Monday morning..!! *feels sorry for self*

Has anyone eaten at Chiquitos recently? Are there ANY healthy options?! I know I’ll probably end up going for a starter too :( Ohhhh why do all my friends love food so much!!! And how are they all so slim is what I wanna know!!??? Lol..I’ve had a peep at the menu but nothing is really jumping out at me….Help?? xx

Sounds like a fun packed weekend! I went to Chiquitos last week, they do have a "lighter" section to the menu, and some of the mains have the calorie counts on the menu. Not all of them are listed though. Have a look online, if you can. Their site has the menu, exact same as you see in the restaurant, but theres no more nutritional info if it's not listed.
:)

Back