Chloe's three month challenge!

Positive attitude goin into a new week! Love the way you set yourself a goal for the week I like that idea

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nope weight gain all the way for me if I take any tablets.

I suppose WI could have gone worse. 1/2 pound off which is better than I expected. Did have a willpower crash after the meeting and ate far too many of the chocolate my husband had bought for his own consumption. Feeding depression with chocolate feels good but then awful when you realise how much you have over eaten!

Thursday
Breakfast - Weetabix and milk - 4
Lunch – Tesco just ham - 6
Dinner – Chicken Jafrazi 10 70g raw rice 7 = 17
Snacks – Apple, WW crisps 2
Total - 28 plus 1 weekly

Anyway new week new pile of weekly points. Mission for this week is to stop eating 29 points and pointing it as 28 and 1 weekly!

1/2lb off is fab Sweetie, a dripping tap still fills a bucket, remember that :) Onwards to next week now Sweetie.x

How are you getting on Hun?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

How are you getting on Hun?

Not too good a the moment. Points are proving very very difficult to stick too. I think it is the heat!

Friday 12[SUP]th[/SUP] July
Breakfast – Weetabix and milk = 4
Dinner – Beef burger 8, 150g chips 8, sausage 4 =20
Snacks – Apple
Total - 28 plus 2 weeklies

Saturday 13[SUP]th[/SUP] July
Lunch – WW lasagne 7
Dinner – M &S count on us chicken tikka 11
Snacks – WW chocolate roll x 2 = 4
Total – 26

Sunday 14[SUP]th[/SUP] July
Breakfast Weetabix and milk - 4
Lunch - WW lasagne 7
Dinner – BBQ ribs – 10, 40 g rice - 4, salad, chicken sticks – 4 = 18
Snacks – Apple, ww roll 2
Total = 28 plus 3 weeklies

Monday 15[SUP]th[/SUP] July
Lunch - Tesco just ham - 6
Dinner – Beef burger 8, bun 4 , sausage 6 =18
Snacks – Apple, WW roll 2
Total = 28 plus 2 weekly

Think this week is pretty much a write off. Oh well never mind managed to find a swim suit which actually fits and wearing a size 12 top so should be happy!

Not too good a the moment. Points are proving very very difficult to stick too. I think it is the heat!

Friday 12[SUP]th[/SUP] July
Dinner – Beef burger 8, 150g chips 8, sausage 4 =20
Snacks – Apple
Total - 28 plus 2 weeklies

Saturday 13[SUP]th[/SUP] July
Lunch – WW lasagne 7
Dinner – M &S count on us chicken tikka 11
Snacks – WW chocolate roll x 2 = 4
Total – 26

Sunday 14[SUP]th[/SUP] July
Breakfast Weetabix and milk - 4
Lunch - WW lasagne 7
Dinner – BBQ ribs – 10, 40 g rice - 4, salad, chicken sticks – 4 = 18
Snacks – Apple, ww roll 2
Total = 28 plus 3 weeklies

Monday 15[SUP]th[/SUP] July
Lunch - Tesco just ham - 6
Dinner – Beef burger 8, bun 4 , sausage 6 =18
Total = 28 plus 2 weekly

Think this week is pretty much a write off. Oh well never mind managed to find a swim suit which actually fits and wearing a size 12 top so should be happy!

Your week doesn't look like a wrote off to me! You made some fab choices Sweetie, does the heat increase your appetite? X

Your week doesn't look like a wrote off to me! You made some fab choices Sweetie, does the heat increase your appetite? X

It feels like a write off. I am trying to avoid weeklies but I just cannot seem to stop myself. Still as long as hubby does not go shopping I have officially eaten all the chocolate in the house now so hopefully no more temptation. The heat actually makes me feel less hungry. It is the encompassing depression which is making me eat and fantasizing about rubbish. I am a comfort eater and not ploughing though massive bars of chocolate is making me feel worse!
I just cannot be bothered to do anything. Even making sandwiches for work is not happening at the moment! The worst is I know it is all hormonal and I just need to hang on until a period starts and hormone levels return to normal within the hour and I will feel normal again but come on it is nearly 2 weeks late now! I talk to the doctor about is she says go back on the pill or it is only PMT it only lasts a few days - erm not if you have PCOS it doesn't! Doctors annoy me so much with PCOS. My symptoms get worse when I loose weight - the doctors insists that my symptoms should be getting better due to the weight loss. They know nothing about it really!

Sorry sorry in a black mood and it is not even 8am yet!

Anyway food:

Tuesday
Dinner – Tesco Chicken Dopiaza curry - 11, 70g (raw) rice, 7 = 18
Total – 28 plus 2 weekly

Ok was very surprised with the loss this week. Getting very close to 10% now.

Wednesday 17[SUP]th[/SUP] July
Lunch – Ham sandwich 6
Dinner – M and S chicken jafrazi meal - 10
Snacks – Half an all day breakfast sandwich 7
Total – 27

Thursday 18[SUP]th[/SUP] July
Lunch –tuna sandwich 7
Dinner – Beef burger 8, bun 4, cheese 1, sausages 6 , beans 2 = 21 (Points guesstimated from had to get points from supermarket products as meat from butcher and the burgers were more like steak than a fatty burger and the sausages were just pure meat!)
Snacks – WW choc bar 2
Total – 28 plus 6 weeklies

Bad food last night but was a tasty meal! Damn our butcher for doing BBQ packs!
It was amusing at WW last night talking about exercising in this lovely weather when the group was struggling to sit in a hall without being overcome by the heat! This weekend I am intending to do nothing but read my kindle next to a fan certainly not marching up hills!

Just popping in to say hello, inly read a couple if pages but ur food looks great, lots of nice meals in there! I think ur doing really well! How much have u lost so far?

Back