Chloe's three month challenge!

Whoops been a bit busy! Eating has been appallingly bad yet within points!

Friday
Breakfast – Weetabix and milk = 4
Lunch – Tesco ham sandwich 6
Dinner – Chinese takeaway - ??? points
Snacks – Banana, apple
Total 29 ish???

Saturday
Breakfast - Weetabix and milk - 4
Lunch – Chicken Salad – 7 points
Dinner – Chicken Jafrazi 10 70g raw rice 7 = 17
Snacks – None
Total – 28

Sunday
Breakfast Weetabix and milk - 4
Lunch – ½ Sweet Popcorn 7, ½ hotdog 3 - 10
Dinner – WW Spanish style chicken ready meal - 8
Snacks – ww roll 2, ww yogurt 1
Total = 25 (incase I have badly underestimated the cinema food!)

Have to be good for the rest of the week I want my second silver 7!

Whoops been a bit busy! Eating has been appallingly bad yet within points!

Friday
Breakfast - Weetabix and milk = 4
Lunch - Tesco ham sandwich 6
Dinner - Chinese takeaway - ??? points
Snacks - Banana, apple
Total 29 ish???

Saturday
Lunch - Chicken Salad - 7 points
Dinner - Chicken Jafrazi 10 70g raw rice 7 = 17
Snacks - None
Total - 28

Sunday
Lunch - ½ Sweet Popcorn 7, ½ hotdog 3 - 10
Dinner - WW Spanish style chicken ready meal - 8
Snacks - ww roll 2, ww yogurt 1
Total = 25 (incase I have badly underestimated the cinema food!)

Have to be good for the rest of the week I want my second silver 7!

Wondered where u had got to! Your food looks yummy! Chinese isn't too bad so I'm sure that the PP u had left over would of covered it. X

Nearly had a points disaster yesterday. We bought a box of BBQ foods such as burgers, kebab sticks etc. The plan was to have a burger and kebab for dinner. So my calculator comes out and the burger came in at a whopping 18 points! Figured I would rather have chips and just the kebabs for the same number of points. That was close!

Monday
Breakfast - Weetabix 3 – forgot the milk dry Weetabix erugh
Lunch – Ham sandwich - 7
Dinner – 2 kebabs sticks 12, chips 125g 6 = 18
Snacks – Banana, ww yogurt 1
Total = 29

Nearly had a points disaster yesterday. We bought a box of BBQ foods such as burgers, kebab sticks etc. The plan was to have a burger and kebab for dinner. So my calculator comes out and the burger came in at a whopping 18 points! Figured I would rather have chips and just the kebabs for the same number of points. That was close!

Monday
Breakfast - Weetabix 3 - forgot the milk dry Weetabix erugh
Lunch - Ham sandwich - 7
Dinner - 2 kebabs sticks 12, chips 125g 6 = 18
Snacks - Banana, ww yogurt 1
Total = 29

Well done on avoiding the disaster! Kebab and Chips sound yummy!!!x

The kebabs are delish but so high in points! Tried to have rice instead of chips so slightly less hungry. My cat seems to love the idea of them too she was in my face last night trying to steal my food! Too spicy for her to eat so hubby surrendered half his burger to the cats instead - you should have heard the purrs!

Tuesday
Lunch – Ham sandwich -7
Dinner –2 kebabs 12, 60g rice 6, stir fried veg 0 = 18
Snacks – Banana
Total – 29

We have one more meal of kebabs left (note to self make sure freezer is empty before bulk buying!)

The kebabs are delish but so high in points! Tried to have rice instead of chips so slightly less hungry. My cat seems to love the idea of them too she was in my face last night trying to steal my food! Too spicy for her to eat so hubby surrendered half his burger to the cats instead - you should have heard the purrs!

Tuesday
Lunch - Ham sandwich -7
Dinner -2 kebabs 12, 60g rice 6, stir fried veg 0 = 18
Snacks - Banana
Total - 29

We have one more meal of kebabs left (note to self make sure freezer is empty before bulk buying!)

I'm always playing Tetris with my freezer!!! Was it the cats purring or your husband surrendering his burger ;-) x

The cats were queuing outside the kitchen last night when they smelt the meat being cooked again! Hubby was wise today and gave them a plate of cat meat instead (they normally only have biscuits)

Every muscle hurts today we are in the middle of merging two libraries which means a lot of moving big heavy books around on the shelves - two hours of that a day must result in some fit points!

Have been brave and purchased my swimming suit for the holiday - just need to focus on the dress for the wedding now - oh and replace my entire going abroad wardrobe because it is all far too large!

Wednesday:
Lunch – Ham sandwich -7
Dinner –2 kebabs 12, 60g rice 6, stir fried veg 0 = 18
Snacks – Banana
Total – 29

Hopefully today will be last day on 29 points. (fingers crossed)

Whoops double post

The cats were queuing outside the kitchen last night when they smelt the meat being cooked again! Hubby was wise today and gave them a plate of cat meat instead (they normally only have biscuits)

Every muscle hurts today we are in the middle of merging two libraries which means a lot of moving big heavy books around on the shelves - two hours of that a day must result in some fit points!

Have been brave and purchased my swimming suit for the holiday - just need to focus on the dress for the wedding now - oh and replace my entire going abroad wardrobe because it is all far too large!

Wednesday:
Lunch - Ham sandwich -7
Dinner -2 kebabs 12, 60g rice 6, stir fried veg 0 = 18
Snacks - Banana
Total - 29

Hopefully today will be last day on 29 points. (fingers crossed)

Do u WI tomorrow Morning too? I'm bricking it already! Think of all those AP u are earning with the moving and lifting! X

Do u WI tomorrow Morning too? I'm bricking it already! Think of all those AP u are earning with the moving and lifting! X

My WI in horribly late on Thursday evening. We got told off at the meeting last night. The leader asked why we were being so quiet. One of the men said 'because we are all hungry and want our dinner!' She said 'what you all starve before attending the meeting - why not eat before hand?' erm because we want the scales to be nice to us! Still one Chinese later all is well again.

From reading numerous posts about pointing chinese food I have settled on 15 pro points which seems to be fair - I share the tray of fried rice and the tray of ribs (Before I would have the whole tray of rice and the ribs too!) Plus it seems to be traditional now after WW to have a Chinese!

Got my summer survival pack. Some good stuff in there for me considering I am going all inclusive in 6 weeks. Just need to get a swim suit now - love how they say a saraong is essential to basically hide your body under!

Have had two people stop me this morning already to comment on my changing shape - the difference - got a bra that fits me again. After dropping three cup sizes and a back size my original scaffolding was doing nothing to support me but now the twins are fully supported again and I look so much smaller.

Thursday
Lunch – Ham sandwich -7
Dinner – Chinese takeaway - 15
Snacks – Banana, ww chocolate bar 2
Total - 28

I am assuming I am on 28 points now I am a stone down - noone said anything at the meeting and I totally forgot to ask.

How did wi go? Did you buy the summer survival or was it given out at the meeting?
Oh all inclusive, I'm well jel where are u off to?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

How did wi go? Did you buy the summer survival or was it given out at the meeting?
Oh all inclusive, I'm well jel where are u off to?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

The summer survival guide was given because I had collected 8 stamps for attending the meeting. Forgot to say I lost 2 pounds!

Off to Rhodes first holiday in 4 years!

My WI in horribly late on Thursday evening. We got told off at the meeting last night. The leader asked why we were being so quiet. One of the men said 'because we are all hungry and want our dinner!' She said 'what you all starve before attending the meeting - why not eat before hand?' erm because we want the scales to be nice to us! Still one Chinese later all is well again.

From reading numerous posts about pointing chinese food I have settled on 15 pro points which seems to be fair - I share the tray of fried rice and the tray of ribs (Before I would have the whole tray of rice and the ribs too!) Plus it seems to be traditional now after WW to have a Chinese!

Got my summer survival pack. Some good stuff in there for me considering I am going all inclusive in 6 weeks. Just need to get a swim suit now - love how they say a saraong is essential to basically hide your body under!

Have had two people stop me this morning already to comment on my changing shape - the difference - got a bra that fits me again. After dropping three cup sizes and a back size my original scaffolding was doing nothing to support me but now the twins are fully supported again and I look so much smaller.

Thursday
Lunch – Ham sandwich -7
Dinner – Chinese takeaway - 15
Snacks – Banana, ww chocolate bar 2
Total - 28

I am assuming I am on 28 points now I am a stone down - noone said anything at the meeting and I totally forgot to ask.

Mmmmmm Post WI Chinese does sound fab! I think Chinese is one of the best Takeaways to have on WW as its so low in PP for what it is and so filling too. Jealous.com of your AI, don't think we will be going abroad this year but did buy myself a Sun lounger for the garden lol. X PS-If u update with your stats (DOB/Weight/Height) I could check your PP Allowance for you? X

The summer survival guide was given because I had collected 8 stamps for attending the meeting. Forgot to say I lost 2 pounds!

Off to Rhodes first holiday in 4 years!

Well Done on 2lbs off, that's a fab Weeks Loss. X

Thanks for the offer of checking the points. I had forgotten the calculator can tell you your points. Have checked and 28 points.

Had lovely weekend but now back at work in the heat it is not so much fun! Thought I would get on the sunny bandwagon and go shopping for a swimsuit. Even after resorting to M and S I get told 'oh we don't have swim suits in store for anything larger than a DD cup. You will have to order on line if you want anything larger.' Get home look on line - sold out in the large sizes! (Unless you want a bikini but I don't think Rhodes is ready for my tummy in a biniki!) Come on shops us big chested girls need good swim wear and are annoyed enough having to pay the vastly inflated prices Bravissimo charge as we have no choice but to shop from them!

Anyway too hot to be annoyed! Hot weather = very lazy food and frequent trips to the supermarket to stand in their aircon!

Friday
Lunch – Tesco Ham sandwich - 6
Dinner – Remains of Chinese 8? and pork chop – 6 - 14
Snacks - Banana, 1 sickly sweet WW white chocolate bar from the summer pack = 2
Total - 26 as estimating again!

Saturday
Lunch – Tesco health living Chicken tikka masala - 11
Dinner – WW Chicken and basil meal - 7
Snacks – 3 ww rolls - 6
Total – 28

Sunday
Lunch - WW lasagne ready meal 7
Dinner – Battered fish 8, 150g frozen chips 8, baked beans 2 = 16
Snacks – WW toffee icecream - 2 (suprisingly delicious)
Total = 28 plus 1 weekly

Thanks for the offer of checking the points. I had forgotten the calculator can tell you your points. Have checked and 28 points.

Had lovely weekend but now back at work in the heat it is not so much fun! Thought I would get on the sunny bandwagon and go shopping for a swimsuit. Even after resorting to M and S I get told 'oh we don't have swim suits in store for anything larger than a DD cup. You will have to order on line if you want anything larger.' Get home look on line - sold out in the large sizes! (Unless you want a bikini but I don't think Rhodes is ready for my tummy in a biniki!) Come on shops us big chested girls need good swim wear and are annoyed enough having to pay the vastly inflated prices Bravissimo charge as we have no choice but to shop from them!

Anyway too hot to be annoyed! Hot weather = very lazy food and frequent trips to the supermarket to stand in their aircon!

Friday
Lunch - Tesco Ham sandwich - 6
Dinner - Remains of Chinese 8? and pork chop - 6 - 14
Snacks - Banana, 1 sickly sweet WW white chocolate bar from the summer pack = 2
Total - 26 as estimating again!

Saturday
Lunch - Tesco health living Chicken tikka masala - 11
Dinner - WW Chicken and basil meal - 7
Snacks - 3 ww rolls - 6
Total - 28

Sunday
Lunch - WW lasagne ready meal 7
Dinner - Battered fish 8, 150g frozen chips 8, baked beans 2 = 16
Snacks - WW toffee icecream - 2 (suprisingly delicious)
Total = 28 plus 1 weekly

Hey Sweetie, Do they still do the Katie Price Range at Asda or Kelly Brook Range at New Look? I think both of those went up to bigger sizes then they started? X

Hey Sweetie, Do they still do the Katie Price Range at Asda or Kelly Brook Range at New Look? I think both of those went up to bigger sizes then they started? X

Blimey have not been to new look since I was a teenager! I have ordered one from M and S to try on in the sale so fingers crossed!

Yesterday was a bad food day. Probably within points as I had 17 to spend guessing 13 for the burger and 4 for the chips as I did not have many. So many points and just not filling at all! We were going to cook something but the heat in the kitchen was awful and the thought of putting on the oven or cooking over the hob was not good! So takeaway was decided on!

I am not good in the heat but then it must be warm as even my cats are getting grumpy and glaring at me to turn the temperature down. My lap cat only survived for 5 mins on my lap last night before getting up in a huff and collapsing next to me on the cooler leather of the settee.

Monday
Lunch - Ham sandwich -7
Dinner – Chippy burger, chips– calling it 17
Snacks – Apple
Total = 28

My colleagues at work are trying to push my limits. I am really really craving chocolate and what do we have at work but a massive box of thorntons and a box of dairy milk. I walk past them at least once an hour while thinking - 2 points each their so not worth 2 points each!

Blimey have not been to new look since I was a teenager! I have ordered one from M and S to try on in the sale so fingers crossed!

Yesterday was a bad food day. Probably within points as I had 17 to spend guessing 13 for the burger and 4 for the chips as I did not have many. So many points and just not filling at all! We were going to cook something but the heat in the kitchen was awful and the thought of putting on the oven or cooking over the hob was not good! So takeaway was decided on!

I am not good in the heat but then it must be warm as even my cats are getting grumpy and glaring at me to turn the temperature down. My lap cat only survived for 5 mins on my lap last night before getting up in a huff and collapsing next to me on the cooler leather of the settee.

Monday
Lunch - Ham sandwich -7
Dinner – Chippy burger, chips– calling it 17
Snacks – Apple
Total = 28

My colleagues at work are trying to push my limits. I am really really craving chocolate and what do we have at work but a massive box of thorntons and a box of dairy milk. I walk past them at least once an hour while thinking - 2 points each their so not worth 2 points each!

I've not had a Chippy Burger in sooooooo long, think I've forgotten what ones like! Well Done on resisting those chocs especially with your cravings! Let us know if the bikini fits, fingers crossed. X

I've not had a Chippy Burger in sooooooo long, think I've forgotten what ones like! Well Done on resisting those chocs especially with your cravings! Let us know if the bikini fits, fingers crossed. X

Failure on the chocolate cravings. Caved in and had a few but I'm writing them off as weekly points. Feeling awful again. Stuck on day three of a depression so deep I just want comfort food and lots of it. The problem is when I do succumb the depression gets worse because I have given in! Not optimistic about tonight weigh in as once again I can no longer fit into my smaller clothes any more. Not sure how many more months I can survive feeling this bad before going back on the pill again. I know the pill makes me overweight but depressions this deep once a month is just not worth it! Anyway the food below is following the comfort food vibe.

Tuesday 9[SUP]th[/SUP] July
Lunch – Ham sandwich -7
Dinner – Burger 8, roll 4, cheese 1, sausages 4 = 17
Snacks – Apple, ww icecream 2
Total – 28 plus 2 weekly

Wednesday 10[SUP]th[/SUP] July
Lunch – Tesco just ham - 6
Snacks – Apple, WW choc roll 2
Total – 28 plus 1 weekly

Failure on the chocolate cravings. Caved in and had a few but I'm writing them off as weekly points. Feeling awful again. Stuck on day three of a depression so deep I just want comfort food and lots of it. The problem is when I do succumb the depression gets worse because I have given in! Not optimistic about tonight weigh in as once again I can no longer fit into my smaller clothes any more. Not sure how many more months I can survive feeling this bad before going back on the pill again. I know the pill makes me overweight but depressions this deep once a month is just not worth it! Anyway the food below is following the comfort food vibe.

Tuesday 9[SUP]th[/SUP] July
Lunch – Ham sandwich -7
Dinner – Burger 8, roll 4, cheese 1, sausages 4 = 17
Snacks – Apple, ww icecream 2
Total – 28 plus 2 weekly

Wednesday 10[SUP]th[/SUP] July
Snacks – Apple, WW choc roll 2
Total – 28 plus 1 weekly

Hey Sweetie, I'm sorry that you are going through such a tough time, sending u virtual hugs. Does the pill help to control your depression? Is there one which should help with the depression but not cause weight gain? X

Hey Sweetie, I'm sorry that you are going through such a tough time, sending u virtual hugs. Does the pill help to control your depression? Is there one which should help with the depression but not cause weight gain? X

Nope weight gain all the way for me if I take any tablets.

I suppose WI could have gone worse. 1/2 pound off which is better than I expected. Did have a willpower crash after the meeting and ate far too many of the chocolate my husband had bought for his own consumption. Feeding depression with chocolate feels good but then awful when you realise how much you have over eaten!

Thursday
Snacks – Apple, WW crisps 2
Total - 28 plus 1 weekly

Anyway new week new pile of weekly points. Mission for this week is to stop eating 29 points and pointing it as 28 and 1 weekly!

Back