• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Choc Mint Shake

I totally love the chocolate mint too. I've just had one - made up with really cold water, ice and blended. I then pour it into a nice glass and it is absolutely gorgeous - yummy, yummy, yummy.

I haven't tried it hot yet, but I'm tempted to. Has anyone tried it hot yet and if so, what did you think of it compared to the chilled version?

I have tried it hot and for me it was revolting!!! Spoilt a perfectly lovely drink!!!
I am sure that there are others that won't agree with me though.

I like it as ice cream .......... crush ice cubes until they are slush. (a coffee grinder or kenwood mixer works well) then add shake plus a littel water - blend in mixer and viola choc mint (or whatever flavour you choose) ice cream. The more ice cubes you use the more ice cream you get!!!

well so far i only have tetras as i dont have a blender and cannot stand the thought of lumpy stuff! But as of today I have ordered a brand new shiny ice crushing kenwoods blender woohoo! it will be delivered within 4 days so come next week i will be a conissuer of CD packs hot and cold!!